Considered to be Russia’s greatest writer, was in fact the great-great-grandson of Gannibal (a Black Abyssinian) who served under Peter The Great. In other words, Pushkin was Black.
Gannibal was in fact a Military Engineer, a Major-General and a Governor of Reval (now known as Tallinn, Estonia).
- ziggy-zagnuts reblogged this from nexisbanks
- nexisbanks reblogged this from yearningforunity
- empressmo reblogged this from yearningforunity
- empressmo likes this
- yearningforunity reblogged this from sheilastansbury
- english-alexanderpushkin reblogged this from projectdom
- sheilastansbury reblogged this from projectdom
- that-bear likes this
- shesroyalty likes this
- projectdom posted this